Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Like you needed another update on my frigging plants.

The oranges are becoming a veritable forest. I did have one finally die on me. Still, pretty good-looking:



I'm getting ready to put them into repurposed yogurt containers so that the roots have a little more growth room. ^^


AVOCADO, you are looking AMAZING. Have I mentioned that I haven't watered the thing in probably a month?... there's still trace amounts of moisture in the bottom of the pot. I guess it likes it dry.





And here... here we see... the pumpkin, complete with flower... which bloomed today...

As well as a random plethora of seeds my friend Beth threw together... which I kind of really like. There's some squash (maybe?) and a lot of peas and maybe a couple other things. I actually really, really, really like this and I think I will try it out in the future. It's more my style. A haphazard collection of growing green things and let it grow however it will.

And then there's also a painting by my sister (Godzilla's in it but I didn't get that part) and a couple of bags of potatoes slated for the compost bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment